Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I am Grateful for . . . .

A -Apples - because it would not be fall with out them.
B -Blonde Hair - on my kids when they are little.
C -Cookies! Cookies! Cookies!!
D -Dancing - with my kids, my husband, or dance shows.
E - Erasers - they get rid of everything.
F - Flying Biscuit - Yum!!
G - Golf - the scenery, the company, the game.
H - Hannah
I - Islands - Kiawah, Amelia, Jekyll
J - Jones
K - Kites - flying them!
L - Love - I Cor. 13
M - Music - all the time!
N - Naps - LOVE them!!
O - Octopus Arms
P - My Patricks
Q - Quilts - warm and cozy.
R - Rebecca
S - Scout
T - Trying something new.
U - Umbrellas when it's raining.
V - Violins playing.
W - Wife - being one AND Washington DC - can't wait to take the kids.
X - An abbreviation for Christ our Lord.
Z - Zebras - because when I see them I am usually having fun at the zoo!

No comments: