Friday, August 22, 2008

First Time Out -



Inspired by all that is out there - we thought we'd find a new way to keep in touch with family and friends.

Update Fall 08 - School is back in session!! Hannah is in fourth, Rebecca second, and PJ goes to Preschool in a week and a half. I am trying to get a handle on activities, the homework, and the afterschool schedule. I think I've earned another degree in systems analysis on that without even going to "school".

It looks good so far - we are wrapping up the traditional golf season, and ramping up the fall schedule. The commitment to choir will be coupled with dance and gymnastics. Hannah has chosen to compete this year in Gym and Rebecca will continue in Irish - I'll keep you posted.

Scout shows next weekend. He is such a dog!! I hope he does well. We hope to see him for one day of show. I'll be interested to see how he looks "groomed" since he is a bit hairy of late.

I'll try to update all of the other aspects of our year - post - H

No comments: